The Wireless N 150 3G 7.2 Mbps Router allows you to connect to wired and mobile broadband networks. You can access the Internet via your Internet Service Provider or via a 3G connection, simply by inserting a data SIM card from any operator into the SIM slot. Once connected, you and your family can share a 3G Internet connection through a secure Wireless N 150 network.
Convenient voice features
The Wireless N 150 3G 7.2 Mbps Router comes with a phone socket to connect a standard phone handset, so you can make and answer phone calls directed to your 3G line, even while you are connected to the Internet. You can surf the web, make phone calls and send and receive SMS on your mobile phone number directly from the router, all at the same time.
Stable reception for 3G networks
The DWR-512 is designed to provide excellent 3G network reception thanks to its detachable 3G antenna. This ensures a strong and consistent 3G signal wherever you are, in your home or on the go. This antenna can be easily detached and replaced by an external outdoor 3G antenna if you need to boost the signal even further.
Share your Internet connection
The DWR-512 uses Wireless N 150 technology to provide network coverage at speeds of up to 150 Mbps. You can share the Internet connection with several users at the same time, at faster speeds, with virtually no dead spots when compared with the previous 802.11g standard.
Advanced network security
The DWR-512 utilises a dual-active firewall to prevent potential attacks from across the Internet. It includes the best wireless encryption (WPA/WPA2) to prevent eavesdropping.
Simple to install and use
The router can be installed quickly and easily almost anywhere where there is a power socket available. This router is great for situations where an impromptu wireless network must be set up, or wherever conventional network access is unavailable.
- Provides high-speed connectivity in areas without conventional fixed line broadband
- 802.11b/g certified, and compatible with 802.11n devices
- Compatible with a wide-range of mobile service networks
- Supports WAN failover for fail-safe Internet connection
- Access the Internet, make calls and send SMS messages simultaneously
- WPA/WPA2 Wi-Fi security protocols provide the latest in wireless security
- Built-in firewall keeps unwanted connections out
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for one-touch secure setup with other devices
- Supports IPSec, PPTP, L2TP, Passthrough
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
- Built-in web-based setup wizard means no need to install additional drivers or software on your computer
LED indicators let you know the status of your connection instantly
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Power Class 4 (850/900 MHz)
- Power Class 1 (1800/1900 MHz)
- 900/2100 MHz
- Power Class 3
- Up to 150 Mbps with 802.11n clients
- 6/9/11/12/18/24/36/48/54 Mbps in 802.11g mode
- 1/2/5.5/11 Mbps in 802.11b mode 3G Uplink: Up to 5.76 Mbps
- 3G Downlink: Up to 21 Mbps
- WEP 64-bit/128-bit
- WPA-PSK Auto(TKIP/AES)
- WAP2-PSK Auto (TKIP/AES)
- WPS Push-Button Connection
- Built-in firewall
- Built-in NAT
- L2TP/PPTP/IPSEC VPN Passthrough
- 802.11g/b, compatible with 802.11n
- Four LAN (RJ-45) ports
- WAN (RJ-45) port
- Phone (RJ-11) port
- Standard 6-pin SIM card interface
LED Status Indicators
- 190 x 119 x 22 mm (7.48 x 4.69 x 0.87 inches)
- Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz